Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drew's suprise party

Grandma Sparks threw Drew a surprise birthday party while we were in California. She went all out by doing games for all the cousins to play and gave each kid tickets to put in their pockets and then redeem for a fun prize later. We had Drew's favorite foods, hot dogs and chips and just had a really great time with cousins and family. He even had a Spiderman pinata and a cool soccer cake and to top off the night, he got a new shiny and fast scooter. I still need to get pictures from my sister in law but here are a few that were on my camera.
Ethan helped himself to some icing before the party started. He's such a sneak. He wasn't even wearing any of the evidence. Thanks again Grandma, it was fun to celebrate Drew's birthday with family! You rock!!

2 comments:

rach said...

It was such a fun night. Lizzie is still talking about it. It was so good visit with you all. We love you guys!

beth said...

This was so much fun! I think I'm going to use the same idea for my halloween party.