Saturday, May 3, 2008

My husband, The Graduate!!!!!!

Chris is finally a graduate! It has been a lot of years but the time is finally here. He has been working particularly hard this last year or so, working full time, being a full time student, and a full time dad. He said he really wondered if this day would ever get here. He has really sacrificed a lot for us and we are grateful for all his hard work. So what happens now? We're not sure!!
Chris and the kids waiting for the shuttle to take them to the auditorium. Now this was the highlight of the kids night. The shuttle started and Drew let out a big "Whoo Hoo".
The auditorium before the ceremony started. 1600 graduates!
Can you pick him out? He's shaking hands with the Dean of Economics
My husband and my sweet kids. I'm so proud! Where's Ethan's shoe you ask. Well when we got out of the car Ethan started walking and his shoe fell off. Except that it wasn't his shoe, it was Drew's(they have the same shoes). Quite a bit too big for the little guy. So by the end of the night, he wasn't wearing his sock or shoe, but he wanted the other one left on. I think with our history lately with shoes, we should just keep extras in the trunk.


4 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations Chris!
I do keep shoes in the car. My kids strip off their shoes the minute we are in the car so that is where they stay, in the pouch behind the seats. Taylor probably has 2 or 3 pairs in there now. It is just easier.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is great I do remember him going to school when I lived up there.

Hey Heather can I have your yummy Manicotti recipe? I use to have it but I think it got lost through out the years from High School till now. If you don’t mind giving it to me you can email it to sariahs_mom@yahoo.com.

Candy

anna said...

my hubby just graduated last january. phew! that was rough. congrats! i'm a UTE grad, too!! love it.

beth said...

What a great accomplishment--congratulations!!!