Monday, September 29, 2008

I wish I could be a California girl...again

This was probably the first trip back to California where I really felt like I was missing my home. When we first moved here to Utah, sorry to those who have always lived here, but I hated it. I went home every chance I got. Those visits got to be fewer and farther in between and I got used to Utah. I would even go as far as to say that I liked living here. But after visiting this last time....I miss California, which I still consider to be home. Could a move be in the future for us? Eventually, I would like to move back, but the time is not now. Hopefully sooner than later! Madilyn and I were talking and she was excited I wanted to move back. She also threw in that she knew we'd be moving back to California because mom always gets what she wants. I just had to laugh!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so want to take Joseph to the beach! Last time we were there, a nasty squirrel ran away with our snack size chip bags...my favorite kind too! :)

beth said...

California wants you back!!! By the way, love the new background