Monday, September 29, 2008

My little sisters wedding

My little sister Michelle got married on Sept. 20th at the Marriott in Marina Del Rey in Southern California. It was the most beautiful wedding and so much fun. It was the first time in many years that all my brothers and sisters and I were together. Her rehearsal dinner was at a restaurant across the street. Michelle looked so cute and you couldn't even tell how nervous she was for the day to come.
Drew was tired but was such a trooper. He just finally laid across 2 chairs and fell asleep.
I love my little sisters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair Heather very cute!! Your brothers and sisters are still looking the same to me. I remenber Traci following us around. Tell Michele congrats from me.

beth said...

umm...i hate to break it to you...your "little" sisters are bigger than you :)

Please let Michelle and Brad know we wish them lots of love and happiness!!