Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ethan's going to make me ten years older!!!

So I about had a heart attack this afternoon. I took the kids to the grocery store to get a few things before family got here. Ethan loves the grocery carts with the car in front of the cart so I got a disinfectant wipe(which I love), wiped the steering wheel down and buckled him in. So I started my shopping for the few things on my list that I needed to get. I checked everything off and went to the front to check out. I love it when the cashiers are waiting for you and you don't have to wait at all. I started loading my things when I noticed that my son(not even 2 yet, at least not for another day) was not in the car. FREAK OUT!!!! Oh my gosh, I was FREAKING OUT!!!! Just gone!!! They asked me what he looked like and I told them and then they asked me what he was wearing and I couldn't remember. It was so scary! A big thanks to Ashley Wolfley! Right when I realized he was gone, I saw Ashley and asked her to go down by the frozen section while I looked somewhere else. Women were looking with me as well as employees. Ashley found him! Thank you Ashley! I just held Ethan and was so thankful he was ok. Then as he screamed while leaving the store, my feelings of gratitude and love kinda went out the window. I love him so much but man, he gives me a run for my money everyday!!! All I can do is laugh. Again, no picture!

3 comments:

Olsen's said...

I'm so glad you found him and he's okay! I would have been freaking out as well. He's just curious.

Shelley said...

Yikes! Sad to say, I can totally relate. These boys are CRAZY!!!

The Price's Wife said...

Sounds like he might be a distant relative of my Eli. Buckle up sister, you are in for a ride!