Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!


So I know that this is about a week late, but life has been incredibly busy. Ethan turned 2 on the 27th. Grandma and Grandpa Sparks, Uncle Greg, Aunt Rachelle, and cousins came from California. Ethan had a great time carefully opening his presents. I thought for sure he would be the kinda kid that ripped open the wrappings and threw the gift on the floor only to quickly move onto the next but no, not Ethan. He was precise and looked for places to open his gift after which, with no prompting from mom, held up his gift for the cameras. So funny!!! I know that we aren't supposed to want our kids to grow up but I love that he's another year older!

1 comment:

beth said...

Ethan was so cute opening his presents--proudly showing them off. Underneath the mischief (which is pure personality) lies a really sweet spirit and downright adorable kid. He's so much fun! Luv,

Gram-me Sparks