Monday, June 9, 2008

Do you recognize any of these people?

So a few weeks ago I got together with my friend Nancy who I haven't seen or talked to in about 10 years. We got in contact again thanks to blogging. It was great to see her and catch up on life. Here is a picture of us back in the day. Nancy is on the bottom right. Can you figure out the people with the red arrows pointing to them?This was actually a picture from the trip to Utah where I first got to know Chris about 11 years ago. Yikes!!!!

This is a picture of me, Tanya, and Nancy. The guys framed this for us as a gift. We just realized that Nancy and I both named our first boys Andrew and Tanya(middle) named her first son Andy after her husbands best friend Andrew. Isn't that a crazy coincidence!This is us now. Nancy has two cute boys Andrew and Josh and her husband just graduated from med school. She is incredibly busy with her boys and her church activities. I always admired Nancy for a few reasons. She is incredibly smart (I wasn't suprised she married a smart guy) and strong in her faith. I remember her being a leader, especially in her family and I just really remember her being so kind and easy to like.
So a trip to Thanksgiving Pointe or anywhere else for that matter wouldn't be complete unless Ethan found something to get into. What's on his face you ask? It's MUD! He ran through a puddle and did it over and over again until he finally fell in it. Boys will be boys we kept saying. After awhile he was covered head to toe in mud. I think his cute little face says "take that moma, and you thought you could stop me"!
It was great to see you Nancy and we'll have to get together soon!!

5 comments:

Payne said...

Isn't it fun to meet up with people? You and Chris look so young. All I can say is that I am glad that the wardrobe has changed over the years!!haha

Shelley said...

HA! You look so CUTE....and little Chris, what a young lil buck. What a priceless photo, the first time you met....and look at you now!

PS- Your porch furniture is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute!

beth said...

don't you love it when you meet up with a friend you haven't seen for a while and to top it off-you guys look better than ever!

Ethan, you are adorable! I love that face-I'm gonna have to frame that one!!!

The Price's Wife said...

What cute pictures! I especially like your high waisted pants!

Olsen's said...

Gotta love old pictures!! The memories are fun, but then you think of the styles and yeah they give us laughs! Looks like fun though.