Saturday, July 5, 2008

Aunt Michelle came for a visit!!

I love my little sister Michelle! She came out to visit us last weekend and we had a total blast with her. She is getting ready to be married in September to her fiance Brad who she loves and adores and who I harass for taking my sister back to her home in Hermosa Beach. I keep suggesting that after they get married, they move to Utah but I don't think it's working (for some reason). The kids had a blast with Michelle. They spent a lot of quality time with her. We went swimming, flew kites, blew bubbles, made art projects, did lunch, had a movie night, and went shopping. It was a busy several days and we sent her home with a gift. Ethan's cold. Sorry Michelle! We love you and can't wait to see you in September!
So I havn't been that great at remembering to bring out my camera. These pictures of them flying kites are the only pictures I took the whole time she was here. I promise to get better!

No comments: