Saturday, July 5, 2008

No longer a 2nd Grader!

Madilyn finished up school last week and because we are on year round schedule, she starts the 3rd grade in just a few weeks. It's CRAZY, I know. Every year I pick her up on the last day of school knowing that she is going to be SO sad to say goodbye to her teacher. Mrs. Ostler has been wonderful and it is sad that they have to say goodbye to someone they love when they have spent so much of the last year with them. I also have to add, only because I'm a proud mom who thinks her kid is pretty great;), that she had a perfect report card.
The kids went to the Red Butte Gardens for a field trip the week before school got out. Madilyn's allergies were horrible and her eyes were killing her. We are still waiting for her appt with the allergist.

1 comment:

rach said...

Geesh, time is flying. Wat to go on the report card Madilyn. You have always been a great student. Have a fun (short)summer break. I can't wait for school to start back up.